Sproutman’s Organic Sprouting Seeds – Why Certified Organic?
Being organically grown does not make seeds automatically good for sprouting. While we spend quite a bit of time sourcing organic seeds, we still test every batch to find the varieties that are the best sprouters. Organic certification only indicates the growing methods used by the farmer. It does not indicate a seed’s germination, rate of growth, size, taste, color, or sproutability. We test for these attributes which are important to the sprout consumer.
Shop Sproutman’s Certified Organic Sprouting Seeds!
For more information see…
Here are some frequently asked questions and answers about our sprouting seeds…
- Description and Taste of These Sprouting Seeds.
- Some of the Benefits of Growing These Sprouts.
- See color photos of all sprouts! Get Sproutman’s Sprout Chart!
- Read how we test for Salmonella and E-Coli.
- What’s the Difference Between our Seeds and Health Food Store Seeds?
- Are our Seeds Safe from Salmonella Contamination?
- What is the Best Method for Storing Seeds?
“Steve, Thank you for sending me more than I had coming on my last shipment of sprouting seeds. I have been very pleased with the excellent service you have given me. You are a credit to the industry and I will be glad to do further business with you.” –Sincerely, Pat Secrist, Midland, MI